TEACHING ASSISTANT TA2 + SEN
Job Title: Teaching Assistant TA2 + SEN
Salary: £19,171 – £21,166 pro-rata
Salary Grade: Grade D (point 6 – point 11)
Working Pattern: Term time plus 5 days
Working Hours: 8.30am – 3.30pm plus 1 hour (half an hour for lunch)
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 31 March 2021
Start Date: 14 April 2020
The Governing Body is looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated SEND learning support assistant, to join our creative and inclusive school.
We are looking for someone with knowledge and experience in a range of Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for someone who:
- loves working with children
- has a sense of humour
- has the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs, using effective strategies to promote positive attitudes to learning
- works well with other staff and agencies
- is motivated, and has a positive attitude and enjoys a challenge
- has experience and or qualifications within the area of SEND
- has excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- helps children achieve their best
- actively engage in children’s learning
- work as a member of a team and take responsibility
- use their own initiative
We can offer:
- a caring, friendly school with a strong Christian ethos
- a staff team committed to achieving high standards
- enthusiastic pupils and staff
- a commitment to professional development
- a forward-looking school, keen to accept new challenges
- a dedicated, hardworking Governing Body
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and a pre-employment check will be made before any appointment is confirmed.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Discloser and Barring Service (DBS).
Completed application forms should be sent to the school for the attention of the Headteacher (Mrs A Fielden).
Closing Date: Noon, Thursday 6 February 2020
Shortlisting Date: Thursday 6 February 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 11 February 2020